Star Line Mackinac Island's Hydro-Jet Ferry
Board the barrier free main decks of a Star Line Hydro-Jet ferry and enjoy a panoramic view of the Straits that includes the Mackinac Bridge.
Then sit back, relax and enjoy the area's scenic beauty, from the comfort of our glass enclosed cabins or our open air observation decks. Watch as Star Line's Hydro-Jets produce their distinctive 35' roostertail spray.
Star Line also offers a Monday night Sunset Cruise under the Mackinac Bridge from St. Ignace and Thursday Evenings from our Mackinaw City Dock, all of July and the first two weeks of August. Please call (800) 638-9892 for details and reservations.
Vehicular traffic replaced by horse-drawn carriages, Victorian architecture, incredible rock formations, majestic views and historic ambiance combine to make Mackinac Island a destination unlike any other.
Star Line Services
- Over 65 Round Trips Daily (in season)
- Free Daily Parking
- FREE Secured Overnight Parking (up to five nights)
- Free Luggage Handling
- Largest Modern Fleet Serving Mackinac Island
- Only HydroJet Ferry Service On the Great Lakes
- Glass Enclosed Lower Deck & Open Air Observation Deck
- Handicap Accessible
- Clean Restrooms & Enclosed Waiting Area at Docks
- Major Credit Cards Honored